La Taha SC (hereinafter: “we”) processes personal data of website visitors. This processing takes place on the basis of the European General Data Protection Regulation (known in Europe as GDPR). Enforcement of these rules is carried out in the Netherlands by the Dutch Data Protection Authority. For more information about this law, we refer you to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with them if you think that we are not handling personal data properly.
In this Privacy Statement we explain why and how we process your personal data.
Identity and contact details
La Taha SC
Registered with the Junta de Andalucia with number: ESJ05415088
Urbanizacion La Sirena 104, 29790 Benajarafe, Velez-Malaga, Malaga, Spain
+31-(0)85-043 88 50
+34-632 297 810
Data Protection Officer
We have not appointed a data protection officer, but we are happy to help you with your questions about the GDPR. You can contact us via the contact details above.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
– First and last name: we process this when the contact form is completed. Consent is required for this processing. You can give this to us before the form is sent. We keep this data for as long as necessary during communication. After this period, this data will be deleted and will therefore not be used at a later time to make you an offer.
– E-mail address: we process this in the same way as the first and last name when you fill in a contact form. In addition, we process your e-mail address when you give us permission to add it to our mailing list. Your e-mail address will then only be used for the newsletter and will only be stored in that list. Your e-mail address will be kept indefinitely, until you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter. We may process this data in the booking form, because this is necessary for the representation of legitimate interests. No consent is required for that processing.
– Telephone number: consent is required for processing of this data. You can give this to us before the form is sent. We keep this data for as long as necessary during communication. After this period, this data will be deleted and will therefore not be used at a later time to make you an offer. We may process this data during the booking process, because this is necessary for the representation of legitimate interests. No consent is required for that processing.
– Name and address details: the processing of these personal data is necessary to comply with the implementation of tax legislation. According to the law, this data will be kept for 7 years.
– Date of birth: this data is processed during the booking process. This is necessary for the representation of legitimate interests. No consent is required for processing of this data.
– IP address: we store your visiting behavior and information that the web browser sends to determine how our website is used.
We will not process your data without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
We don’t do anything illegal with your data and that also means we don’t sell it. We treat the data obtained confidentially. The processing of the data is done in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
– You have the right to data portability. It is possible to transfer your personal data.
– You have the right to view your personal data.
– You have the right to have your personal data changed.
– You have the right to have your personal data completely deleted.
– You have the right to withdraw your consent to process data at any time. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we are no longer allowed to process your data .
– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
It is best to request access in writing, by letter or e-mail. The Dutch Data Protection Authority has a sample letter for this on their website. Please note, you can only submit a request for access if you are older than 16 and have not been placed under guardianship. Otherwise, your legal representative (eg one of the parents) must make the request. We will then also send our answer to that person.
To protect our website against hackers and other malicious parties, we use a security plug-in. For this purpose, this plug-in processes the IP address of our website visitors.
There is no opt-out option for this plug-in and you could use a browser add-on for this.
To send data securely over the internet, our website has installed an SSL certificate. This protocol creates an encrypted connection between a web server and an internet browser. This connection ensures that all data sent between the web server and browser remains secret.
In order to protect the data stored on the website, we use a plug-in that guarantees and checks the security of the website. In addition, we actively check whether WordPress, the theme and the plugins are up-to-date and will update them immediately, if available.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data. We will never transfer your data to other countries or to parties other than those mentioned above without your permission.